Sunday, December 7, 2008

Place to stay....

My hubby had been talking about the place we would be staying in Suwon. But I had kept my expectations very low. To my surprise the place was good. It had almost all facilities required to stay. There was a gas stove with four burners, water purifier with hot and cold water outlet. Fridge,TV, microwave, Washing machine,computer,Internet connection, phone, cart,bed, place to dry clothes, neat bathroom, wardrobe. Wow! It is house! Above all the owner/runner of the place, an elderly lady called kha eul soon(pronounced like call soon) was very kind, friendly and helpful. She was full of energy. She came and showed me how to use washing machine as all buttons are in korean. Then asked if we have salt/sugar. We didn't have it. She got it and fridge already had some curd, green chilli, cabbage, brinjal. There was washing powder already kept.There were enough utensils. Also guys who lived before us had left some idli cooker and all. You can't ask for more! With the stuff my mom had packed we are having a comfortable living here. The owner of the place told she would even introduce me to other Indian's living here! People seem to be friendly here. It was a warm welcome in cold whether.

No comments: