Sunday, December 7, 2008

Suwon at first sight

From Incheon airport took a bus to Suwon. This bus service is called luminiso(guess so). It is like our Vaju vajra :). But more comfortable seats. Bus have heaters heating. Slow moving traffic here as well, but no one honks. There is distance between vehicles maintained. Discipline, with no policing required. Don't know how they mange to do it. After travelling for about 1.30 hrs reached Hotel castle where we are welcome by Indian guest house owner's husband. Once I got down from bus with lot of excitement this sweet old person came to me and asked "Wife?" I replied "Yes Wife!". Both of want to say something but language is a problem! Guess Swatheeka won't work here! It was very cold. My face was numm, I couldn't feel anything. Then in a taxi he took us to our place of stay.

No comments: